Edu Passion 2019 Agranasta and Dream

 24 January 2019, there is an event at my school it called edu passion. You can see various universities from Indonesia and outside Indonesia. The University gives information, like how we join them, how much to cost for a semester and you can ask them whatever you want.
How about to get the information ? you can come to the stand, scheduled presentation, and student from the university.
 At the event, I just went to the presentation. Because when I came to the stand, there's just a few stands with interviewees and they are preparing for their presentation in another place. You right I'm late, so I went to UGM's presentation at XII MIPA 6 together with my friends. At presentation, there are three interviewees. they give us information about UGM, school living, kosan living, and much more. At the end of the presentation, they give us chance to ask them whatever you want to ask and I didn't ask them because I don't want to ask them.
After I joined the presentation, I conclude that I have to study hard if I want to join a university which I wanted, Because join to the university is not as easy as I expected. And my dream is i want to be a student in STEI ITB, beacause my passion is in electrical and i have weakness, i have bad memmory and lazy. That from me thanks.

Postingan Populer