Recommendation Text

To LPDP,


My name is Muhammad Silmi Kaffa as a physics teacher, I have a student, his name is Muhammad Rivaldi K.W, he was born on 31th August 2001, he is now a 11th grade at SMAN Bandung,where I Teach him. He is a diligent student because every morning at six o'clock I see him has arrived and he's studying something. I love to give a question for students and when I teach at his class, he's always answer my question with a good anwer.He is close wtih me because he's always ask me a question about something that he haven't  know in physics. he has a good dream too, he want to change the world to be a better than now. after He has graduated from his school,he want to join STEI ITB. I hear that your institute organize an event for people who whant to get helped their collage annually. so I suggest my student, Rivaldy, to join your event after he has graduated from his school. Thank you for your attention.

Postingan Populer