Thanks to you

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu
  This is an unforgettable experience from me. That day was the first day I entered my new school.
my new school is smp 28 Bandung. On the first day of my school there is mpls activity. First, I gather with my new friends in the field. There we following the flag ceremony. after that we told by seniors to go to the mosque for pray duha. And then we told by seniors to go to the hall. There I was introduced my new school by my seniors so I Knew about my activity in my school later, my teacher's name, the names of the rooms with their functions, etc.
   
  when the clock show 9 o'clock, we are allowed to rest for 20 minutes. I with my new friends are going to the canteen. There we bouhgt some food, my friend adit bought a plate of fried rice, and i bought a packet of potato, the price is five thousand rupiah, this is pretty cheap for me. After from the cafeteria we go to the field to watch the people playing ball.

 when the clock show twenty past nine o'clock, we are back to the hall. there  we told by seniors to sharing themselves into groups, i follow group four. When we have been grouped, the teachers told we to make something from scraps. and then we talked about what item that will be made. 

 After ten minutes of discussion, We set out to make a hanging pot. And then we divide task to bring tools and ingredients. The materials to be brought are wires, plastic bottles, and straws, and the tools are scissor, glue, stick. I got job to bring some plastic bottles. after that we are allowed to go home.


 The next day I went to school again. On the way to school I just remembered i forgot to bring the bottles. I was afraid of being scolded by my friends and punished by group counselors but i'm not sure they will do that to me because they are very kind but I feel bad to my friends and the bottles are very needed to make the hanging pot. And then I saw scavenger with his cart full of bottles. I tried to bought some of them, but the scavenger won't me to gave money to him. i'm confused, after being forced to take money from me, he finally accepted it, why i gave money to him, because I feel so grateful he is there when I feel hard. and then i go to school and doing the assigned task.


This is an unforgettable and unique experience from me, thank you very much🙂. 
Wassalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu 

Postingan Populer