Introduce Myself

hello my name is muhammad silmi kaffa and i'm a new blogger.

 I want to tell you about me
my name is muhammad silmi kaffa
you can call me silmi.
 I was born in Bandung, 5 july 2001. My hobby is playing games. My favorite food is pizza,meat ball,and bread. I live at Jl. saturnus selatan 7 . My favorite subject is math. I am sixteen years old.now i'm in senior high school. SMAN 3 Bandung. I go to school by public transportation.my father, Ibrohim is an engineer.he is fourtynine years old My mother,Otik is a housewife. she is fourtythree years old.I have one sister her name is turfa, she is a college student.

 And now i want to tell you about my holiday a month ago.Monday i'm with my family are went to surabaya by plane, it took an hour to go there.and it's the first experience i went to surabaya by plane. i felt happy and afraid.when we arrived in surabaya. we are going to ate in KFC, and then we are going to madura with taxi, it took an hour.i'm so tired and emmediately going to bed as fast as possible.the next day i have an ivent with my extended family. the place is very crowded.there i'm playing with my cousin,nephew,niece,uncle,aunt,etc.

 The next day me and my family are went to jedih hill. there i took some fotos with my family. Then we go to my aunt's house to took rest. The next day me with my family are back to bandung by plane. After arriving to bandung we went to my house by taxi.
That's my biodata and a little story from me.





Postingan Populer