Conversation

 *At BEC*
Silmi  : Hi
naufal : oh,hi
Silmi   : my name is silmi, and what's your name ?
Naufal : my name is Naufal, how old are you Sil?
Silmi : i'm 16 years old, and you?
Naufal :  I'm 15 years old, by the way where do you live ?
Silmi : I live at Jl. Saturnus Selatan 7 No. 9, and where do you live Fal ?
Naufal : I live at Jl. Sindang Sirna II no. 345. Hmmm Jl. Saturnus Selatan ? where is it ?
Silmi : it's near metro trade center.
Naufal : Is it far from here ?
Silmi : yes,it is.
Nufal :So, why are you coming so far here ? what do you want to buy here ?
Silmi : Because I want to buy a new pc game, and what about you ?
Naufal : Oh, same like me, i want to buy a new pc game too
Silmi : what's kind of pc game do you like ?
Naufal : I like adventure game and you ?
Silmi : I like shooting game, why do you like adventure game ?
Naufal : Because it has a good setting, graphic, storyline, etc. And why do you like shooting game ? is it fun ?
Silmi : Yes, it's very fun and addictive because it makes me focuse to one thing like shooting another player without getting shooted by other player.
Naufal : oh cool! would you like to teach me playing shooting game ?
silmi : oh,of course.
Naufal : Ok, now lets buy a new pc game together first.
Silmi : ok , let's go

*after buying pc game *
Naufal : can i go to your house to play game together ?
Silmi : yes,you can.let's go to my home
Naufal : Ok,but not this time because i need to go home,see you later Sil! Bye!
silmi :Bye

Postingan Populer